- Our parent company based in Israel and we build custom software for customers worldwide: USA / UK / Europe / Australia / Israel, lots of interesting and challenging projects, guaranteed!
- We are building also a few Open-Source projects (e.g. e-commerce framework). So you will contribute to the popular & growing open-source projects!
- Produce and maintain UI assets, including style guides, storyboards, mockups, page layouts & full-scale user interface designs
- Translate UX architecture requirements into visual assets to be used by our Front-End Developers to create web & mobile apps
Mandatory Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent Sketch or Adobe XD skills
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator skills
- Zeplin / Figma and other similar popular tools are a big bonus
- Solid understanding of mobile, responsive and adaptive design principles
- Highly motivated, creative and strong team player
- Excellent English communication skills (read, write, speak)
- Experience with HTML / CSS is a bonus
- Experience with client-side scripting / Vanilla JS and/or Angular and/or React and/or Vue is a bonus
Benefits for you
- Lots of interesting projects – you will be doing contributions to both proprietary and open-source software!
- Free drinks at the office
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation compensation
- FREE Sports club membership
- FREE Premium insurance
- Work from home (optional, after trial)
- Monthly/yearly bonus (optional, after trial)
- Free training/courses (optional, after trial)
- Tickets for conferences and seminars (optional, after trial)
Please include links to your digital portfolio with an application (required, Dribbble or Behance are the best) and state your salary expectations in Levs (required too).
Join our R&D team and let’s build Ever company together!
We look forward to meeting you!