We are looking for Web Developers without work experience (or with a little work experience) and expect you to be learning web development for some time in a well-known Academy, University, Bootcamp or on your own, and now you feel you are ready to start working on real projects.
So, our company most probably will be your first real work experience and we are absolutely sure you will love it. It’s not an internship, but a full-time position with a real salary!
You must be someone who is smart, very motivated and has built multiple small projects during your learning.
- We are building custom software for customers worldwide: USA / UK / Australia, lots of interesting and challenging projects, guaranteed!
- We are building multiple open-source Platforms, so you will contribute to the popular & growing open-source projects directly on Github!
Key responsibilities and required skills
- As we stated above, we will consider you even if you don’t have a working experience yet!
However, most of your time you will spend with Angular on front-end, so only apply if you learned that framework, please.
- On the server-side, we are using mostly NodeJS (and sometimes .NET). So some experience with any (or both) of them will work for us.
- We do require a developer to learn or use TypeScript for a while in the past. You need to be able to understand the complex reactive code and learn new things extremely fast.
- In addition, you need to feel comfortable working with one (or more) of SQL DBs (e.g. MySQL, MS SQL, etc) and/or MongoDB.
- Experience with the Ionic framework considered a bonus.
- Experience with both .NET and NodeJS also considered as a bonus.
So, apply if you just starting your professional career and build at least few apps with rich front-end (Angular) and some APIs with NodeJS (or .NET) and can show us what you have built and explain how you did it (even it were your learning or Pet projects)… The link to your Github page, full of repos with your commits is very welcome! It’s not necessary should be huge apps, but something which will show you can build things from the first days at work!
- Learn new things extremely fast and can work on tasks independently and in the team
- Communication skills in verbal and written English (you should be able to explain and understand technical things, even if your English is not perfect)
Benefits for you
- First real work, real salary and lots, lots of learning!
- Tons of interesting projects – you will be doing contributions to both proprietary and open-source software!
- Free drinks at the office
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation compensation (365 leva per year)
- Sports club membership (free)
- Work from home/remote option
- Monthly/yearly bonus (after the trial period we pay additional bonuses based on your performance, monthly!)
- Free training/courses (optional, after trial)
- Tickets for conferences and seminars (optional, after trial)
Please apply with your CV (in English only) and state your salary expectations in Levs (required).
We want to hire the best of the best, but we also can teach you how to be one, if you at the beginning of a professional career. So, the compensation depends on your experience & current skills set, we are very flexible and want you to grow with us!