Want to join the team?
Check our opened positions here. We are opened to
No whiteboards. no crazy algorithms. no riddles
What to expect on interview ?
Send your CV (in English), Portfolio or Github
Theory (30-60 minutes theoretical interview directly related to the skills required for your position)
Culture & Salary (Discussion about your experience and responsibilities in your previous projects. Your salary expectations, Q&A. Meeting with our team members)
Practice (7 – 14 days PAID work on real tasks, which simulate the work environment as close as possible. You can do it in our office or at home, it’s totally your choice)
“You are the chosen one”
Our Principles & Values
- We Dream Big, Spread Courage and Passion. Grit, Always!
- We Deliver Value and Build Trust with our clientsby Transparency, Openness, Honesty, and Fairness. We Promise Not To Make False Promises.
- We Take Care and Lead by Serving Otherswith Sense of Ownership and Responsibility. We Wear Many Hats.
- We Yen for Perfection, but Be Pragmatic.We Keep Attention to Detail but Take Intelligent Risks to Move Faster.
- We do not say “Yes” just because a client or customer wants to hear it. We believe our experience gives us the confidence and integrity to say “No” when needed which is far more valuable than empty promises.
Technologies we use
Agile Team & Project Management, Scrum and more!
- .NET Core
- ASP.NET MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Amazon AWS
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud
- React + Redux
- React Native
Didn’t find an appropriate vacancy?
You can leave your contact information below and we will be happy to inform you when we have a suitable vacancy.